Wednesday, September 25, 2013

i played along .....

Today I have a layout to share with you .....

..... i don't usually have the time to play along with challenges but since we moved, i've been able to spend more time in my new studio (NO - it still isn't completely unpacked ;))

I really liked this sketch from Life. Paper. Scrapbook. and love how my layout came together .....


This picture seems like a lifetime ago and I guess really it kind of is .... Emma is almost 13 and Alex is 8yrs old.  but I remember this day so clearly.  Alex did NOT want to have his pic taken and I was crouching behind the platform that the kids were on - the photographer really didn't want me there ;)) ..... but I'm so glad I did because look at this super cute pic I got !!!


I loved working with this challenge and was happy with how quickly this sweet layout was completed ..... Can't wait to play along again !!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.

3 comments:

  1. super cute layout and photo !! Glad you had time to play along with us at LPS !

    ReplyDelete