Saturday, October 05, 2013

Happy World Cardmaking Day

Today is the day and if you've been spending any time online today you've seen some BEAUTIFUL cards !!!

I hope you checked out the Core'dinations Blog  ...... LOTS of good times over there :))

....... and of course Bella Blvd. always gets in on the fun.......

I am busy teaching a SUPER fun layout workshop today BUT ..... I wanted to share a few Christmas cards with you in honor of this special day for us crafty girls :))


I used the fun new holiday collection by American Crafts 'Pepermint Express' - LOVE it .... too cute !!


I added some fun sequins from Studio Calico onto these ones ......


...... and this one was super fun and easy too !!  I punch a scalloped square from the front of the card and then adhered a piece of peppermint patterned paper on the INSIDE so it would show through :))  I added a die cut over the space on the front and added a sentiment stamp to finish it off !!!

I hope that you got some time to get crafty this weekend ..... 

TFL ..... Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment