Thursday, October 03, 2013

a couple of cards .....

With 'World Cardmaking Day' this SATURDAY I thought I'd share a few cards to get the party started :))

I've been lucky to get to stay on designing with the David Tutera Celebrate team a little longer and today I wanted to share with you some of the GREAT new pieces to this super quick and easy card making system !!

What I love the MOST about this collection is that it is all Core'dinations cardstock !!  Of course I'm a huge fan ;)) so getting to work with their product on 2 teams is the 
best .....


For these 2 cards I wanted to showcase the pearl card bases ..... if you look at the close up pics you will see the fantastic shimmer to this cardstock - LOVE ......

I used a Step 2 die cut layer in yellow on top of the gold card base and love how they compliment each other ..... the cool thing about the new Step 3 embellishment packs is that they come with CHIPBOARD !!!  Yep - you heard me ..... fantastic coordinating chip shapes come with several sheets of die cuts and stickers too !!!  


The kraft flourish and the 'hello' are both from the die cut sheets AND ... the punch perfectly easily from the sheet - no worries about tearing your shapes girls !!!

David Tutera is best known for his Wedding Decor so I added these sweet little pearls to the center of several of the flowers :))

For my next card I really wanted white on white but with a bit of dimension ..... so I started with my white pearl card base and then added die cut butterflies from the Glitter Silk sheet of embellishments ...... 


i LOVE that Core'dinations chose to include a sheet using this super fun cardstock.  The texture of the Glitter Silk is fantastic and you can see in the close up just how sparkly it really is .....


Again for this one I added adhesive backed pearls in the center of the butterflies and finished the card off with a Step 3 sentiment sticker .....

If you are wanting a quick and easy way to always have sweet cards on hand, check out this card making system .... you'll love it !!

TFL ..... Talk soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment