Thursday, November 03, 2011

at the same time

You wouldn't know that I took these (2) photos of this layout at the same time of day in the same space would you ??!!

Laura (Bella DT Coordinator) has been giving me some great tips on photography of projects for blogs ect....so I've been playing around.

She talks about location, natural light and angle. I've ALWAYS photographed on a white background but am starting to enjoy changing it up a bit here and there.
....BUT, judging by these photos taken this am....
I think I have some work to do :)
(I still love the layout though, even if the color still seems off.)

Each month Bella Blvd. offers a 'Project Sheet' (Nov. will be online for YOU next week) This one was designed by Laura using "Finally Fall' and it was PERFECT for our pumpkin picking pictures from this past weekend !!

Scrapbookin' Adventures has ALL (6) of Bella Blvd's latest lines in stock now....head to the shop and pick your up then go home and create your own version of this layout for your own album.

Have fun and Happy Thursday !!

j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment